- Special polypropylene film backing provides 650% stretch factor allowing a 55 meter roll to yield 357 meters of tape
- Adhesive removes cleanly when stretched without damaging carton graphics or shipping instructions
- Sustainable solution results in less waste versus traditional shrink wrap
- Application allows for air movement within the pallet for time sensitive goods, such as fruits and vegetables
Constructed with a specialized, transparent backing, Scotch® Stretchable Tape 8886 is designed to contain and secure pallets for shipping. It is coated with a synthetic rubber adhesive that removes cleanly when stretched over labels.
Use Scotch® Stretchable Tape 8886 for load containment and palletizing
Creates a Ventilated Load for Shipment of Temperature Sensitive Goods
Our Scotch® Stretchable Tape 8886
(PDF, 9.87 Kb) features stretch-release properties to help remove cleanly without damaging carton graphics, shipping instructions or other pallet information when removed. When optimally stretched to 650%, one roll of this tape can be secure loads of 60 or more pallets. Scotch® Stretchable Tape 8886 is an excellent choice for light to heavy duty pallet containment, machine bundling, strapping and holding in general industrial, warehouse and distribution centers. This sustainable solution results in less waste versus traditional shrink wrap.
- Palletizing and shipping fruits and vegetables
- Securing loads for intra-plant movement
- Load containment
- Custom bundling