- Made with proprietary, synthetic rubber adhesive designed specifically for recycled corrugate cartons
- Industrial packaging tape for medium duty applications
- Tackier than conventional box sealing tapes
- Excellent shear strength provides strong, reliable adhesion
- Polypropylene backing is tough, resistant and maintains resilience throughout the supply chain
- Rolls can be easily applied by hand, manual dispenser or 3M-Matic™ Case Sealer
- Roll-to-roll consistency increases productivity and improves unit costs
Scotch® Recycled Corrugate Box Sealing Tape 3071 is an industrial polypropylene packaging tape designed with a proprietary synthetic rubber adhesive capable of bonding many surfaces instantly, specifically recycled corrugate and fiberboard. We constructed this tough corrugate tape to meet the demands of challenging packaging applications and maintain resilience from production line to delivery.
Scotch® Recycled Corrugate Box Sealing Tape 3071 quickly and securely sticks to a wide variety of substrates, including recycled corrugate and fiberboard
Sticky and Strong
- Box sealing recycled corrugate and fiberboard
- General industrial packaging applications
Scotch® Recycled Corrugate Box Sealing Tape 3071 is uniquely formulated to stick to recycled, corrugated boxes as well as provide excellent strength and durability. Our Scotch® Recycled Corrugate Box Sealing Tape 3071 has a conformable, biaxially-oriented polypropylene film backing that is tough, resistant and resilient, keeping boxes secure from production line to delivery.
With environmental standards rapidly changing, companies are constantly seeking new ways to reduce costs and improve their environmental footprint. For this reason, packaging materials are in a constant state of flux. Our recycled corrugated box sealing tapes are designed to help you stay on top of these changes.
Scotch® Recycled Corrugate Box Sealing Tape 3071 rolls can be easily applied by hand, manual dispenser or 3M-Matic™ Case Sealer with a roll-to-roll consistency that increases productivity and improves unit costs. Our Scotch® Recycled Corrugate Box Sealing Tape 3071 contains no solvents, heavy metals, latex, known allergens or melamine and is FDA approved for indirect food contact per CFR 21, Parts 174-176.
Making Your Job Easier
Exceptionally strong, Scotch® Recycled Corrugate Box Sealing Tape 3071 provides a secure and durable closure, making manufacturers' jobs easier. The advantages of Scotch tapes give you the means to keep pace with industry changes. Enjoy the benefits that come with a product designed to satisfy the demands of today's challenging packaging applications.