- High performance packaging tape for heavy duty applications on a wide range of materials
- Tan with red type: IF SEAL IS BROKEN CHECK CONTENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for ecommerce and single parcel shipments
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
Scotch® Printed Message Box Sealing Tape 3732 is a high performance packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of heavy weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. It features a red printed message reading: IF SEAL IS BROKEN CHECK CONTENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING.
- Heavy-duty packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Boxes weighing up to 100 lbs.
Scotch® Printed Message Box Sealing Tape 3732 features red type that reads: IF SEAL IS BROKEN CHECK CONTENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING
Make Your Message Stick
Scotch® Printed Message Box Sealing Tape 3732 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to most surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
This high performance sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, heavy duty sealing tape is popular with electronics, ecommerce, high value goods and general manufacturing.