- Transparent, 2.4 mil (0.061 mm) film tape used for heat-shrink packaging applications
- UPVC backing material is 1.5 mil (0.038 mm) thick, moisture and chemical resistant
- Excellent handling and durability
- Complies with US FDA 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact
- Clean removal from wide variety of surfaces
- Easy to open when used as closure feature
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 681 is a transparent film tape designed for heat-shrink packaging applications. The UPVC backing material is moisture and chemical resistant. The natural rubber adhesive is sticks to difficult substrates and removes cleanly. It is FDA compliant for indirect food contact.
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 681 is commonly used for heat-shrink and packaging applications
Transparent Film Tape for Heat-Shrink for Packaging
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 681 is a 2.4 mil (0.061 mm) thick transparent film tape with a very high strength natural rubber adhesive which adheres instantly to a wide variety of difficult substrates. The tape removes cleanly and boasts excellent handling and durability. The UPVC backing material is moisture and chemical resistant. It is used for heat-shrink and packaging applications.
Immediate, Light-Duty Solution
- Heat-shrink and packaging applications
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tapes provide immediate, high-tack adhesion and resilience to moisture and chemicals. These versatile packaging tapes allow customers to choose the film backing and adhesive needed for application success. Leverage the advantages that come with a strong, yet light-duty, packaging tape that is designed to meet the everyday challenges of packaging or temporary holding applications.