- Red, 1.4 (0.036) film tape used for high heat applications up to 300°F
- Color makes for easy detection and splicing applications
- Cellophane backing material is 2.5 (0.064) thick, heat and chemical resistant
- Excellent handling and highly hand-tearable
- Rubber adhesive for high strength and adherence to hard-to-bond plastics
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 660 is a red film tape designed for use with high temperature splicing applications. The red cellophane backing material offers heat resistance and easy detection. The natural rubber adhesive boasts high initial bond strength and adheres to a wide variety of materials.
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 660 is typically used in high temperature splicing applications thanks to its red color
Transparent Film Tape for High Temperature Applications
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 660 is a red film tape that was specifically designed for use in high heat and splicing applications. It is typically used in high temperature splicing applications thanks to its red color which makes for easy detection. The natural rubber adhesive gives this tape high initial bond strength and a wide adherence to a variety of materials, including hard-to-bond plastics. The cellophane backing material offers heat resistance.
Immediate, Light-Duty Solution
- High temperature splicing
- General packaging
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape provides immediate, high-tack adhesion and resilience to moisture and chemicals. These versatile packaging tapes allow customers to choose the film backing and adhesive needed for application success. Leverage the advantages that come with a strong, yet light-duty, packaging tape that is designed to meet the everyday challenges of packaging or temporary holding applications.