- Transparent, 1.9 mil (0.048 mm) film tape used for bundling, holding and tabbing garments
- UPVC backing material is 1.2 mil (0.030 mm) thick, moisture and chemical resistant
- UV resistant adhesive prevents discoloration of fabrics
- Excellent handling, non-staining, high clarity and long aging
- Clean removal from wide variety of fabrics
- Easy to apply without a dispenser
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 640 is a transparent film tape designed for bundling, holding and tabbing garments. The UPVC backing material is moisture, chemical and UV resistant. The acrylic adhesive is non-staining and removes cleanly from a wide variety of fabrics.
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 640 is non-staining and removes cleanly from a wide variety of fabrics
Transparent Film Tape for L-Clip Closure, Tabbing and Holding
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 640 is a 1.9 mil (0.048 mm) thick transparent film tape with an acrylic adhesive which adheres to a wide variety of fabrics. The tape removes cleanly and boasts long aging and premium performance. It is designed specifically for bundling, holding and tabbing garments while the UPVC backing helps to prevent discoloration of the fabric.
Immediate, Light-Duty Solution
- Bundling, holding and tabbing garments
- General packaging
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tapes provide immediate, high-tack adhesion and resilience to moisture and chemicals. These versatile packaging tapes allow customers to choose the film backing and adhesive needed for application success. Leverage the advantages that come with a strong, yet light-duty, packaging tape that is designed to meet the everyday challenges of packaging or temporary holding applications.