- Transparent, 2.5 mil (0.064 mm) film tape used for general packaging and cold temperature applications
- Polypropylene backing material is 1.6 mil (0.041 mm) thick, moisture, chemical and UV resistant
- Good handling, clarity and long aging
- Complies with US FDA 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact
- Polypropylene backing material offers transparency, conformability and flexibility
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 605 is a transparent film tape designed for general packaging and cold temperature applications. The polypropylene backing material is moisture, chemical and UV resistant.
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 605 is commonly used for general packaging and cold temperature applications
Immediate, Light-Duty Solution
- Cold temperature
- L-clip closure, attaching tabbing and holding
- Inner pack box closure
- Promotional bundling
- Attaching extended application tube to aerosol can
- Document envelope closure
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tapes provide immediate, high-tack adhesion and resilience to moisture and chemicals. These versatile packaging tapes allow customers to choose the film backing and adhesive needed for application success. Leverage the advantages that come with a strong, yet light-duty, packaging tape that is designed to meet the everyday challenges of packaging or temporary holding applications.