- Pink, 2.5 mil (0.063 mm) acetate tape used for label protection
- Low-glare, matte surface enables easy scanning of barcodes
- Write-on surface accepts permanent markers, ballpoint pens, even pencils
- Protects labels from damage caused by abrasion and moisture
- Dispenses and hand tears easily for convenient use
Scotch® Label Protection Tape 821 is a pink, acetate tape commonly used for label protection. It features a low-glare, matte surface for easy barcode scanning. It has a write-on surface that works with markers, pens and pencils.
3M™ Label Protection Tape 821 is a high performance tape that resists nicks, abrasions, moisture and scuffing
Adhere with Acrylic
- Label protection
- Label attaching
Scotch® Label Protection Tape 821 features an acrylic adhesive that adheres immediately on contact to a variety of substrates. Once bonded, this adhesive will provide high, secure adhesion for extended periods. This acrylic adhesive resists yellowing.
Easy Identification with Exceptional Hold
Scotch® Label Protection Tapes
offer reliability and strength, sticking to the job until the package is delivered. We designed these tapes with the resilience to withstand the harsh environments and rough handling that packages encounter throughout the delivery process. Take advantage of the confidence that comes from a label protection tape engineered to help deliver your products safely and securely.