- Thin tape provides excellent color line separation on in high-temperature paint processes
- Offers excellent conformability to complex shapes, as well as curved and contoured substrates
- Resists lifting around corners or in depressed areas
- Withstands temperatures as high as 300ºF/149ºC for up to 30 minutes
- Available in orange
Scotch® High Temperature Fine Line Tape 4735 is a highly conformable tape used to achieve sharp contrast and color separation while painting on highly contoured, curved and shaped surfaces. It has proven successful in high-temperature painting applications requiring a highly conformable tape.
Resists temperatures up to 300°F, firmly holding under heat strain during the oven bake cycle
Accomplish Sharp Color Separation with 3M Conformable and Fine Line Tapes
- Paint masking for automotive fascia
- Paint masking for riveted surfaces
As a recognized pioneer and leading designer in industrial tapes, adhesives and more, 3M has developed a collection of conformable and fine line tapes suitable for the most critical paint masking applications. These tapes feature industry-leading technology in their capability to provide sharp paint lines and separate colors while preventing paint bleed and edge-lifting.