- High-performance hot melt packaging tape for heavy duty applications
- Strong adhesive helps prevent tampering and tape failure during shipping and delivery
- High edge tear and split resistance for e-commerce and single-parcel shipments
- Synthetic hot melt rubber adhesive with a polypropylene backing for conformability
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing for use on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials, including recycled liner paper and fiberboard
Scotch® High Tack Box Sealing Tape 375+ is a high-performance packing tape that securely closes a variety of heavy weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The strong adhesive securely seals packages to help prevent tampering and tape failure during moving, shipping and delivery. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture, scuffing and edge tear.
With easy unwind and smooth dispensing, Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 375+ is ideal for high-speed automated packaging lines
Engineered to Tackle e-Commerce Challenges
Scotch® High Tack Box Sealing Tape 375+ is a high-performance packaging tape designed to help reduce line slowdowns, tampering and open-package returns. This hot melt tape unwinds easily and smoothly and sticks at first application so it can seal more boxes per minute whether applied by hand or with semi-automatic or automatic dispensers. This tape securely seals the entire seam to help resist tampering and tape failure during shipping, even on 100% recycled content boxes. The polypropylene film carrier is flexible and conformable for a tight seal around edges and rough surfaces while being tough enough to withstand the stresses of over- and under-packed boxes. The film is also resistant to abrasion, edge tearing, splitting, moisture and chemicals to help keep packages secure. This tape can help provide confidence that boxes will remain sealed during shipping, which can help reduce open-package returns and improve customer satisfaction.
Strong adhesion to the box helps prevent tampering and tape failure during shipping and delivery
- Heavy-duty packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Manual or automatic carton sealing
- Boxes weighing up to 100 lbs.
Durable and Dependable
Packing and packaging tapes are designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, heavy duty sealing tape is popular for electronics, ecommerce, high value goods and general manufacturing packaging applications.
Tough enough to withstand the stresses of over- and under-packed boxes through the supply chain
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
The 3M Closure and Masking Systems Division applies the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, these technologies help customers deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.