- Ultra-transparent, 2 mil (0.051 mm) film tape used to lift and preserve physical evidence such as fingerprints
- Polypropylene backing material is 1.4 mil (0.036 mm) thick, moisture, chemical and UV resistant
- Archival quality for preserving important information
- Good handling, easy-dispensing and easy-tear
- Backing material offers transparency, conformability and flexibility
Scotch® Fingerprint Lifting Tape 8004 is an ultra-transparent, hand-tearable film tape designed for collecting and preserving physical evidence. The polypropylene backing material is transparent, highly conformable and flexible.
Scotch® Fingerprint Lifting Tape 8004 is used for lifting and preserving physical evidence
Transparent Film Tape for Preserving Physical Evidence
Scotch® Fingerprint Lifting Tape 8004 is a 2 mil (0.051 mm) thick transparent film tape with an acrylic adhesive which adheres instantly to a wide variety of surfaces and retains its clarity. The polypropylene backing material offers excellent clarity with moisture, chemical and UV resistance. It boasts transparent, conformable and flexible. It is used for lifting and preserving physical evidence.
Immediate, Light-Duty Solution
- Preserving physical information and evidence
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tapes provide immediate, high-tack adhesion and resilience to moisture and chemicals. These versatile packaging tapes allow customers to choose the film backing and adhesive needed for application success. Leverage the advantages that come with a strong, yet light-duty, packaging tape that is designed to meet the everyday challenges of packaging or temporary holding applications.