- Filament-reinforced tape resists nicks, abrasion and moisture
- Designed for temporary holding applications such as holding appliance parts and other consumer goods together during manufacture and shipping
- Adhesive offers clean removal and stain resistance on some finishes
- Synthetic rubber adhesive bonds easily to most fiberboard, plastics and metal surfaces
- Glass yarn filaments add strength for box closing, bundling and more
- Able to withstand rough shipping and handling conditions
Our Scotch® Filament Tape 8915 Clean Removal is specifically designed to hold appliance parts and other consumer goods in place during manufacturing and shipping. Reinforced with continuous glass-yarn filaments, this high-performance tape provides high adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, but removes cleanly and is stain resistant on some finishes.
Attach and Hold Appliance Parts During Manufacture or Shipping
Scotch™ Filament Tape 8915 Clean Removal
(PDF, 9.66 Kb) provides a reliable solution for temporary holding appliance parts and consumer goods during manufacture and shipping. Constructed with a clear, filament-reinforced, polypropylene backing, this tape is abrasion, moisture, scuff and break resistant, even if nicked or punctured. Its multi-layer synthetic-rubber adhesive system is specially formulated to provide high adhesion, stain resistance and clean removal on some surfaces. The synthetic adhesive bonds well to a variety of surfaces commonly used in packaging, such as corrugated cardboard, fiberboard, plastic and metals.
- Temporary holding and attachment applications