- Polyester yarn filament-reinforced tape has added strength for high impact, elongation and cut resistance
- Ideal for metal splicing, coil tabbing, bundling and reinforcing applications
- Synthetic rubber adhesive bonds easily to most fiberboard, plastics, painted, printed and non-oily metal surfaces
- Able to withstand rough shipping and handling conditions
For bundling pipe or coil tabbing, use Scotch® Filament Tape 880. This filament-reinforced tape has a polypropylene backing reinforced with continuous polyester fibers to provide high tensile strength, impact and cut resistance. It resists abrasion, moisture, scuffing and breaks, even if nicked or punctured.
Scotch® Filament Tape 880 provides added strength and elongation for metal splicing, rebar and pipe bundling
Excellent Shock Resistance
With polyester reinforced yarns, Scotch® Filament Tape 880 provides added strength and elongation for metal splicing, rebar and pipe bundling. This filament-reinforced tape has a polypropylene backing that resists impact, abrasion, moisture, scuffing and breaks, even if nicked or punctured. This sturdy tape dispenses easily without curling for easy application and its multi-layer synthetic-rubber adhesive system prevents delamination. The synthetic adhesive bonds well to most fiberboard, plastics, painted, printed and non-oily metal surfaces.
The World's Go-To Source for Filament Tapes Since 1946
- Pipe and conduit bundling
- Metal splicing and coil tabbing
- High strength reinforcing
- Heavy duty strapping
3M's line of filament-reinforced tapes and strapping tapes are high strength, reliable and affordable solutions that give you product and package integrity. For closing boxes, stabilizing pallets, bundling and reinforcing; securing appliance components during transport and easy-open tear strips, our high strength tapes provide important benefits for manufacturers of piping, metal products, furniture, appliances, automotive parts, sporting goods, as well as food and beverage processors.