- Medium performance packaging tape for medium-duty applications on a wide range of materials
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for palletized and unitized loads
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
Scotch® Continuous Taping System Tape 3782 is a medium performance packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of medium weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing.
Special design allows for continuous taping when used with 3M-Matic CTS case sealers
Continuous Taping System
Scotch® Continuous Taping System Tape 3782 is a 2.2 mil (56 micron) medium performance polypropylene film packaging tape with a synthetic rubber adhesive that offers reliability even with the stresses of over or under packed boxes. It is specifically designed for flexibility and conformability under stress and is ideal for palletized and unitized loads. It is easy to unwind and dispense with 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers
. This tape resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance. Its backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
Secure Containment for Medium-Duty Applications
- Medium-duty packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Boxes weighing up to 100 lbs.
Scotch® Continuous Taping System Tape 3782 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to most surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
This medium performance sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, medium duty sealing tape is popular with palletized and unitized loads as well as overseas and export shipping.
Learn More about the Continuous Taping System (CTS)
(PDF, 1.3 Mb)