- Systems length polypropylene combining tape
- Combines packages that need to be securely unitized, but can be separated for single unit use
- Serrated edge provides easy separation of combined product
- Designed for automatic application in the beverage industry
- Transparent backing for clear visualization of graphics
- Hot melt synthetic rubber adhesive system allows for cooler temperature application and excellent tack
Scotch® Combining Tape 8484 is a transparent, systems length polypropylene combining tape. It is commonly used to combine packages needing to be securely unitized, but can be separated for single unit use. The serrated edges provide easy separation of the combined product.
Developed for attaching a range of automotive trim and other components
Consistent. Reliable. Tough.
The end of your production line is no place for bottlenecks. That's why rock-solid dependability is the most important attribute of a combining tape. Our Scotch® Combining Tape 8484 is a high strength, transparent combining tape with a serrated edge. Commonly used for automatic application in the beverage industry, it can be used with any application where packages or pallets need to be securely unitized, whether for transportation or organization. Each secure unit can easily be separated for single unit use thanks to the tape's serrated edges. The transparent backing of the tape allows for clear visualization of any graphics or decals on the primary package. The hot melt synthetic rubber adhesive system offers excellent tack and allows for cooler temperature applications.
3M Packaging Solutions
- Pallet unitizing
- Load containment
- Combining retail packages
3M has not forgotten that their success was sealed by a roll of tape. This single, inventive way of solving a customer's problem more than 85 years ago led to the breakthrough known as "Scotch® Tape." The curious and innovative minds at 3M are continuing to meet customer needs with new and exciting products. In a world where so many unexpected events can impact your results, Scotch® Tapes and 3M packaging solutions
(PDF, 3.64 Mb) have got you covered — with dependable, high quality products and systems to meet your ever-changing needs.