- Transparent, 2.3 (0.058) film tape used for color coding (red, white, blue, green, yellow, black)
- UPVC backing material is 1.5 (0.038) thick, moisture and chemical resistant
- Excellent handling, hand-tearable and long aging
- Clean removal from wide variety of surfaces
- Easy to apply without a dispenser or with P-400 or P-410
Scotch® Color Coding Tape 690 is a colored tape used for color coding and bag closure. The UPVC backing material is moisture and chemical resistant. The natural rubber adhesive removes cleanly from a wide variety of surfaces.
Scotch® Color Coding Tape 690 is a colored tape used for color coding and bag closure
Transparent Film Tape for Color Coding
Scotch® Color Coding Tape 690 is a 2.3 mil (0.058 mm) thick colored tape with a high strength natural rubber adhesive used for color coding and bag sealing. The tape removes cleanly and boasts long aging and premium performance. The UPVC backing material is moisture and chemical resistant. It boasts excellent handling, is hand-tearable and long aging. It can be applied by hand or with the P-400 or P-410 dispensers.
Immediate, Light-Duty Solution
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tapes
provide immediate, high-tack adhesion and resilience to moisture and chemicals. These versatile packaging tapes allow customers to choose the film backing and adhesive needed for application success. Leverage the advantages that come with a strong, yet light-duty, packaging tape that is designed to meet the everyday challenges of packaging or temporary holding applications.