- Reduced loading and heat resistance allow extended operating time and consistent surface conditioning results
- User can cut different size sheets and shapes from the roll to make the product compatible with a variety of application methods
- Versatile sheets can be used for a broad range of applications including blending, cleaning, contour finishing, paint or lacquer sanding, pre-paint scuffing, rust or sealant removal, and wood sanding
- Ideal for maintenance operations
- Non-woven open web construction is flexible and conforms to surface contours or detail work without altering the workpiece
- Convenient dispenser packaging provides grab-and-go access
The Scotch-Brite™ PD Surface Conditioning Roll is a tough, highly conformable non-woven sheet roll especially resistant to loading on soft and/or oily materials. It is ideal for hand cleaning and finishing of softer metals such as aluminum, copper, and brass, as well as non-ferrous metals, and its thicker construction also achieves a highly uniform finish on stainless steel.
Loftier Material Ideal for Low-Pressure Conditioning
Made with nylon fibers that break more easily to access fresh mineral, the PD sheet roll is an excellent choice for low-pressure conditioning such as light grinding, cleaning, blending and cosmetic finishing by hand. It is a convenient product for paint and primer preparation for motor vehicle repairs; scuff sanding of sealer coatings on cabinetry and furniture; and refining finishes on stainless steel.
Enjoy Tidy Packaging and Custom Sizing
The dispenser keeps the roll nice and tidy while enabling operators to easily
grab a sheet when needed. The sheets can be cut into custom shapes and sizes for any application, saving time and reducing waste.
The Scotch-Brite™ Advantage
Non-woven technology makes Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasives unique. A combination of fiber strands, resin, and abrasive mineral forms a thick, open web. The spring-like nature of the fibers responds to contours and effectively removes unwanted burrs, soils and contaminants while maintaining the geometry of the workpiece, which in turn reduces rework and boosts productivity. Gaps in the web allow swarf to escape, so debris does not clog the mineral. Fibers in the web continually break down with use to reveal fresh mineral for exceptional consistency, superior cut performance and extremely long service life. Scotch-Brite products may enhance productivity while reducing the need for cleaning chemicals and wire brushes. From aesthetic finishing to weld blending, deburring and more, Scotch-Brite abrasives work fast and deliver consistent results, part after part.