- Industrial packaging tape for medium-duty applications on a wide range of materials
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for general industrial applications
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 371 is an industrial grade packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of medium weight box materials. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
With its medium-duty adhesive holding power and tensile strength, Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 371 is ideal for general industrial packaging applications.
Secure Containment for General Industrial Applications
- General industrial packaging applications and box sealing
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Recommended for use on Regular Slotted Containers (RSC) weight up to 70 lbs
- Manual or automatic carton sealing
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 371 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to most surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
This industrial grade sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. Because it is consistent and reliable, industrial grade sealing tape is ideal for the food and beverage industry, consumer goods, electronics packaging, and the e-commerce fulfillment industry.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
The 3M Closure Masking Systems Division applies the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, these technologies help customers deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.