- Open source software to load the terminology into your database and to access the terminology through Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- A web-based browser to search and browse the content in HDD Access
- Support for the creation of local extensions in your copy of the HDD Access so you can customize for your needs
- Medical information models to help you see how clinical data can be composed in a meaningful way, leveraging the terminology content organization in HDD Access
- A forum for the community of users and implementers to learn from and support each other
- Submission of concepts to Standard Development Organizations
HDD Access is the public version of the 3M™ Healthcare Data Dictionary (HDD)
A comprehensive concept-based clinical terminology that you can use for any clinical data management and normalization purpose.