- A predictable, reliable cure, even at the bottom of the proximal box.
- Significantly better depth of cure even when light positioning is difficult.
- Better light uniformity and intensity distribution at clinically relevant distances.
- Updated light guide geometry allows easy access to all tooth surfaces.
- The angle of the light guide is designed to make it more comfortable for patients even if they have limited mouth-opening abilities.
- One-piece, high-quality stainless steel casing is robust and easy to disinfect.
- Simple two-button operation with one cure mode for all indications.
- Charging base with built-in light intensity meter and battery charge indicator.
Due to the Elipar™ DeepCure-S curing lights optimized optics, you can be confident that your restorations will have a deep, uniform cure - from center to rim - from surface to cavity bottom - and at clinically relevant distances.
Register your Elipar™ DeepCure-S LED Curing Light to be eligible for our Three-Year Warranty.
- Polymerization of light-curing dental materials with photo initiator for the wavelength range 430-480 nm.