- Tape temporarily fixtures brackets to glass
- Maintains uniform gap between bracket and glass during cure time
- 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape 5314 offers very high initial adhesion to glass
- Viscoelastic foam core conforms well even to complex geometries
- Engineered for stress relaxation when exposed to high stress loads
- Brackets are supplied pre-taped and are ready to use to help improve process efficiency
- Tape and hardware system can help to reduce scrap, in-plant labor and inventory costs
- Pressure sensitive adhesive feature ensures immediate fixturing of components upon application to glass
Camera Bracket with 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape 5314 provide a temporary solution for fixturing brackets to glass and helps maintain a uniform gap between the bracket and the glass during the time required for liquid adhesives to cure.
Better Science for Better Adhesion from 3M
- Narrow body side moldings
- Mechanically assisted sill plates
- Roof slats
- Thin or flexible nameplates
Since 1925 when one of our lab assistants invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life — developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations - and all of it goes into each of our products developed for automotive OEM, like Camera Brackets with 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape 5314.
Learn more about 3M automotive attachment tapes and fasteners