- Liquid hardener designed for Bondo® polyester fiberglass resin and Bondo® Metal Reinforced Filler requiring liquid hardener
- Creates chemical reaction with resin for fast curing
- Results in a 100% waterproof repair
- Great for repairing auto bodies and boats
- Easy mixing produces a better hardener and filler blend
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M™ Body Repair System
- Cannot be used by itself must be used with Fiberglass Resin or Metal Reinforced Filler
Liquid Hardener mixes with Fiberglass Resin and Bondo® Metal Reinforced Filler to create high-quality, long-lasting repairs. When hardener is mixed with product, a chemical reaction occurs to create a mixture that will deliver a strong, lasting repair. Our hardener is also easy to mix.
- Stage 1 — Prepare. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
- Stage 2 — Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
- Stage 3 — Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
- Stage 4 — Finish. The final stage for showroom-grade results: removing small defects, sealing and polishing clear coats and other painted surfaces.
3M supplies premium products such as abrasives, tapes, body fillers and tools for every stage. This system helps you work easily, efficiently and successfully across the entire body repair process.