It dries very fast — you can sand in just 30 minutes
Fast, Easy Paint Prep for Vehicles at Work or at Home
For quality auto body surface repairs in any garage, Bondo® Hot Rod Black Filler Primer features a lacquer-based formula that does not require mixing and applies directly to the surface from a convenient aerosol spray can. It quickly and easily fills small sanding scratches and imperfections in surfaces including body filler, metal, fiberglass and even wood, creating a uniform base. The primer accepts nearly any automotive quality paint for consistently excellent results.
A particular advantage of this filler primer is that it dries very fast — you can sand in just 30 minutes, helping keep the entire repair job simple and time efficient for professionals and do-it-yourselfers.
Bringing Science to the Art of Auto Body Repair
As a brand of 3M, Bondo is well known among collision repair professionals and others who are committed to helping restore the beauty and value to your automobiles
(PDF, 68.63 Mb). This filler primer is another way that 3M applies science to life — and helps you rediscover the excitement of owning like-new vehicles.
View more Bondo® products
(PDF, 812.19 Kb)
- Convenient spray can for easy application
- Fast-drying primer is sandable in only 30 minutes
- Use this primer over body filler, metal, fiberglass and wood surfaces.
- Quickly and easily fills small sanding scratches and imperfections
- Compatible with most paints
- Great for auto body paint prep in garages of any size
- Water resistant to help prevent rust
- Provides a uniform surface for painting.
- Provides consistently excellent results
- Use during the PAINT stage of the 3M™ Body Repair System