- Long strands of chopped fiberglass deliver twice the strength of regular body filler
- Fill holes up to 1” wide and rebuild missing pieces without backing strips, cloth or mat
- Versatile filler works with fiberglass, metal and wood
- Fast dry formula allows for sanding in only 20 minutes
- Compatible with most paints and paint systems
- Filler comes with Bondo® Red Cream Hardener
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M™ Body Repair System
Our Bondo-Hair® Long Strand Fiberglass Reinforced Filler features strands of chopped fiberglass up to 1” long for extra strength on your toughest repairs: filling large rust holes, restoring shattered fiberglass and more. In fact, this waterproof filler delivers twice the strength of standard body filler, making it ideal for rebuilding missing pieces during full vehicle restoration.
- Stage 1 — Prepare. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
- Stage 2 — Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
- Stage 3 — Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
- Stage 4 — Finish. The final stage for showroom-grade results: removing small defects, sealing and polishing clear coats and other painted surfaces.
3M supplies premium products such as abrasives, tapes, body fillers and tools for every stage. This system helps you work easily, efficiently and successfully across the entire body repair process.
Bringing Science to the Art of Auto Body Repair
As a brand of 3M, Bondo® is well known among collision repair professionals and others who are committed to helping you restore the beauty and value to your cars and boats. Bondo® Bondo-Hair® Long Strand Fiberglass Reinforced Filler is another way that 3M applies science to life — and helps you rediscover the excitement of the vehicles you own.
View more Bondo® products.
(PDF, 812.1 Kb)