- Versatile formula repairs scratches, pinholes, holes and nick
- Can be used on paint and primer
- One-part application requires no mixing
- Fast drying – sandable in 30 minutes
- Non-staining to help ensure a consistent paint finish
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M™ Body Repair System
Bondo® Glazing & Spot Putty is easy to use, dries fast and stays durable, ideal for filling pinholes in body filler and covering auto body scratches, paint chips and minor dings. This 1-part nitrocellulose putty dispenses easily and efficiently right from the tube with no mixing, affords a 3-minute working time and is sandable in 30 minutes for fast, efficient repairs.
- Stage 1 — Prepare. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
- Stage 2 — Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
- Stage 3 — Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
- Stage 4 — Finish. The final stage for showroom-grade results: removing small defects, sealing and polishing clear coats and other painted surfaces.
3M supplies premium products such as abrasives, tapes, body fillers and tools for every stage. This system helps you work easily, efficiently and successfully across the entire body repair process.
Bringing Science to the Art of Auto Body Repair
As a brand of 3M, Bondo® is well known among collision repair professionals and others who are committed to helping restore the beauty and value to your automobiles. This spot and glazing putty is another way that 3M applies science to life — and helps you rediscover the excitement of owning and operating like-new vehicles.
View more Bondo® products.
(PDF, 812.1 Kb)