- Fiberglass strands and fibers make it twice as strong as regular body filler
- Covers small (up to ½”) holes without the need for backing strips, fiberglass resin or cloth
- Excellent as a foundation for hole, dent and rust-out repair
- Can be paired with body filler and glaze for complete repairs
- Sandable in as little as 20 minutes for quick repairs
- Compatible with most paints
- Waterproof formula works for cars and boats
- Includes Bondo® Red Cream Hardener
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M™ Body Repair System
Bondo® Glass Reinforced Filler makes an excellent foundation for hole, dent and rust-out repairs without the need for backing strips, cloths and resins. It contains short, interlocking fiberglass strands and fibers that make it twice as strong as regular body filler. It is also slightly thicker and provides a fast drying time, making the filler less messy on vertical surfaces like car doors.
- Stage 1 — Prepare. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
- Stage 2 — Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
- Stage 3 — Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
- Stage 4 — Finish. The final stage for showroom-grade results: removing small defects, sealing and polishing clear coats and other painted surfaces.
3M supplies premium products such as abrasives, tapes, body fillers and tools for every stage. This system helps you work easily, efficiently and successfully across the entire body repair process.
Bringing Science to the Art of Auto Body Repair
As a brand of 3M™, Bondo® is well known among collision repair professionals and others who are committed to helping you restore the beauty and value to your cars and boats. This fiberglass reinforced filler is another way that 3M applies science to life — and helps you rediscover the excitement of the vehicles you own.
View more Bondo® products.
(PDF, 812.1 Kb)