- DEUS™ Escape and Rescue Products distributed by 3M Company
- RTU is rigged with certified technical rope and can be rigged in "series" or in "parallel" with a controlled descent device, for simpler, faster rescues. Rig in series option makes many rescues much simpler and faster (including over-the-edge rescue and ladder rescue).
- Simple and compact lifting and hauling solution. Lifting can be accomplished more quickly and with less effort compared to handle-wheel systems.
- Used to raise a person who has fallen and is suspended from a piece of fall protection equipment in order to transfer the load from the fall protection device to a rigged and anchored controlled descent device.
- Operates independently of controlled descent system allowing for more flexibilty in rigging, and can use it in more situations.
- 7.5mm blue kermantle rope is lightweight and strong.
- SMC Pulley: NFPA 1983 (12-ED) "T", Aztek Pulley: EN 12278, EN 795, CE, Carabiner: ANSI Z359.12, CSA Z259.12, EN 362.2004/B, CE, Dyneema Sling: EN 566, CE
Mechanical advantage 4:1 system for vertical rescue lifting. Pre-rigged, includes 1 cam locking pulley, 1 double pulley with integral swivel and 50ft. of 7.5mm blue kermantle rope (12.25 ft working length), (2) carabiners, Dyneema® sling and storage bag.