- DEUS™ Escape and Rescue Products distributed by 3M Company
- The escape kit is built around the 3M™ and DEUS™ 3700 Device, an ultra-compact, ultra-safe descent system that is ideal for at-height environments up to 590 ft., including aerial lifts, towers, rigs and platforms.
- 3700 Controlled Descent Device allows for a 2 m/sec (6.6 ft./sec) controlled descent. The oversized control knob is all you need for complete control, even with heavy gloves. Stop or go and change speed any time during descent.
- Portable and Lightweight: The hand-held device is less than 2.5 pounds (1.1 kg) making it easy to carry with you. No need to double up rope for controlled descent reducing need for longer ropes.
- Cost-Saving Versatility: The rope is not integrated which means the same device can be used when new rope is needed or with different length ropes based on working height or training requirements.
- 8.0 mm orange kernmantle rope is lightweight, made of polyester/Technora sheath, Technora core which is fire resistant to 925°F.
- 4' Rope-Over-Wire anchorage connector is rated to 7,000 lbs.
- Device meets requirements of ANSI Z359.4-2007, CSA Z259.2.3: Type 1, Class B and EN341: 2012/Type 1, Class B
Allows for worker to be lowered to the ground in emergency situations. Kit is pre-rigged. Includes 3700 descent device, 200 ft. of 8mm orange kernmantle rope, (3) carabiners, (1) 4ft. rope-over-wire anchor, and water-resistant haul bag.