- DEUS™ Escape and Rescue Products distributed by 3M Company
- The escape and rescue kit is built around the 3M™ and DEUS™ 3700 Device, an ultra-compact, ultra-safe descent system that is ideal for at-height environments up to 590 ft., including bucket truck and JLG applications.
- 3700 Controlled Descent Device allows for a 2 m/sec (6.6 ft./sec) controlled descent. The oversized control knob is all you need for complete control, even with heavy gloves. Stop or go and change speed any time during descent.
- 8.0 mm orange kernmantle rope is lightweight, made of polyester/Technora sheath, Technora core which is fire resistant to 925°F
- Versatile: This all-in-one escape and rescue device allows for a variety of applications up to 590 ft. including: Single and multi-person escape, Assisted Rescue (both 1 and 2 person), Self Rescue after a fall, Restraint and Positioning. Can also be used for Rescue Training if used with 3M and DEUS 7300 device.
- Edge protectors in kit provide superior protection for both moving and static ropes in one easy-to-use, compact and lightweight solution.
- Device meets requirements of ANSI Z359.4-2007, CSA Z259.2.3: Type 1, Class B and EN341: 2012/Type 1, Class B
Allows for bucket truck worker to be lowered to the ground in emergency situations. Kit is pre-rigged. Includes 3700 descent device, 150ft. of 8mm orange kernmantle rope, (3) carabiners, (2) edge protectors and water-resistant haul bag.