- Slightly thicker adhesive than Tape 9713
- Isotropic XYZ-axis electrical connectivity
- Uses non-woven carbon scrim that usually leads to higher surface contact resistance than Tape 9713
- Good contact with both hard and soft surfaces
- Excellent die-cutting and converting capabilities
3M™ XYZ/Isotropic ECATT 9712 is a standard adhesion, double sided, isotropically conductive pressure sensitive tape which conducts electricity through the thickness (the Z-axis) and the plane of the adhesive (X, Y planes).