- Silicone version of Tape 9713
- Isotropic XYZ-axis electrical connectivity
- Performs well at elevated temperatures for short periods (up to 400 Degree F [204 Degree C])
- Improved adhesion on LSE materials versus Tape 9713 (Such as silicone based EMI gaskets, etc)
- Lower R non-woven conductive scrim vs. 9712
- Can be applied in strips or die cut to specific shapes & sizes
3M™ XYZ-Axis ECATT 9719 is a double sided, isotropically conductive pressure sensitive tape which conducts electricity through the thickness (the Z-axis) and the plane of the adhesive (X, Y planes) and is suitable for low surface energy substrates.