- Designed specifically for automotive aftermarket applications with 3M Masking Tapes and 3M Masking Equipment
- Flexible and pliable to cover irregular surfaces for higher productivity
- Tightly bonded construction makes for little or no lint or fibers
- Specially treated to resist bleed-through of solvents, urethanes, base and clear coats
- Heat resistant – a sheet can withstand a 400°F baking cycle for 30 minutes
Our 3M™ White Masking Paper is specially treated to resist heat from paint booths and penetration by paint solvents, urethanes, base coats and clear coats – ideal for collision repair. It is tightly bonded, virtually eliminating lint or fiber contamination that can occur using paper masking. And its thin but conformable construction makes it easy to handle, boosting shop efficiency.
Available in a range of sizes
How Our Masking Paper Improves Your Collision Repair
Designed specifically for automotive aftermarket applications, our 3M™ White Masking Paper
(PDF, 34 Kb) helps you work more efficiently during a full range of masking jobs large and small. It is durable yet conformable and is available in a variety of sizes, making it easy to handle for protecting even irregular vehicle surfaces from paint overspray. This paper is specially treated to resist penetration by paint solvents, base coats, clear coats and urethanes, reducing rework caused by bleed-through. It also withstands heat the masking paper can hold up during a bake cycle up to 400°F (204°C) for 30 minutes, making it suitable for use in paint booths.
Designed Specifically for Automotive Aftermarket
This 3M™ White Masking Paper brings the science of 3M directly to auto body and collision repair, helping professionals work more efficiently and achieve their best results. Its design includes high tolerance to heat, resistance to chemical bleed-through and little or no loose lint or fibers yet it still affords the easy, fast conformability of paper for truly effective masking.
- Protects surfaces from paint overspray and solvent bleed-through