- Water-based, acrylic protective sealant
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Seals large surfaces as a water barrier against leaks
- Bonds well to steel, aluminum, and concrete surfaces
- Good UV resistance for lasting durability
- Exceptional flexibility remains pliable across a broad range of temperature
3M™ Waterbased Sprayable Protective Sealant 320 forms a durable, highly flexible waterproof membrane that seals small cracks and joints while protecting worn painted surfaces.
Available in 5L cans and 20L pails to meet your application needs
Ideal For Sealing and Protecting
3M™ Waterbased Sprayable Protective Sealant 320
(PDF, 324.81 Kb) can be applied by brush, roller, or spray and bonds well to steel, aluminum, and concrete surfaces. Its one-part formula takes the guess work and time out of mixing and preparation. It sprays on quickly and cleans up easily with water. It forms a durable, highly flexible waterproof membrane that seals cracks and joints and protects worn surfaces.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
- Cost effective repair and refurbishment of metal exteriors
- Mobile offices, shipping containers and rail cars
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.