- Vibration damping properties make this tape an ideal choice for a variety of applications in industries such as aerospace, transportation, appliance, general industrial and more
- Cold temperature resistance allows tape to perform at extremely low temperatures (-76°F/-60°C)
- Resists weather and UV degradation, ensuring performance in many difficult applications
- Linered construction offer diecutting capabilities
- Viscoelastic acrylic polymer adhesive is optimized to convert vibrational energy to negligible heat that readily dissipates
3M™ Vibration Damping Tape 434 is a low temperature, silver, dead soft aluminum foil tape. The constraining layer is coated with a pressure sensitive viscoelastic polymer on a blue polyethylene easy release liner. This tape absorbs and dissipates vibration and reduces noise. It is useful for a variety of applications in the aerospace, automotive, construction, appliance and MRO industries.
- Reduce unwanted resonant noise, vibration and fatigue in metal panels and support structures
- Lower temperature aerospace and industrial applications