- Designed for general use in MRO/construction applications
- Removes cleanly for up to three months when applied indoors
- Sticks immediately and stays on reliably
- Strong water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
- Available in silver and black colors
3M™ Venture Tape™ High Performance Cloth Duct Tape 1556 is constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, which resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application in MRO/construction. 3M™ Venture Tape™ High Performance Cloth Duct Tape 1556 has a unique construction that allows for permanent and temporary applications.
3M™ Venture Tape™ High Performance Cloth Duct Tape 1556 is great for patching, reinforcing and tabbing applications
Built to Stick
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
3M's family of rugged cloth and duct tapes adheres to most surfaces for applications ranging from bundling to moisture proofing, sealing to splicing, reinforcing to hanging poly drapes. Available in a variety of colors and strengths, they're known best for their hand tearability, high tensile strength and conformability.