- Designed for general use in MRO/construction applications
- Removes cleanly for up to three months when applied indoors
- Very thick, high-tack tape sticks immediately and stays on reliably
- Strong water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
3M™ Venture Tape™ Extreme Cloth Duct Tape 1557 is constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, which resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for MRO/construction. 3M™ Venture Tape™ Extreme Cloth Duct Tape 1557 is constructed for permanent and temporary applications. It is removable with little or no adhesive residue up to three months after application.
Built to Stick
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
3M's family of rugged cloth and duct tapes adheres to most surfaces for applications ranging from bundling to moisture proofing, sealing to splicing, reinforcing to hanging poly drapes. Available in a variety of colors and strengths, they're known best for their hand tearability, high tensile strength and conformability.
Learn more about tapes and adhesives
(PDF, 44.94 Mb)