- Designed for heavy duty use in MRO/construction applications
- Sticks immediately and stays on reliably
- Strong water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
3M™ Venture Tape™ Cloth Duct Tape 1500 is constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, which resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application in MRO/construction. Our 3M™ Venture Tape™ Cloth Duct Tape 1500 has a unique construction that allows for permanent and temporary applications.
Built to Stick
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
- Hanging polyethylene drapes
3M's family of rugged cloth and duct tapes adheres to most surfaces for applications ranging from bundling to moisture proofing, sealing to splicing, reinforcing to hanging poly drapes. Available in a variety of colors and strengths, they're known best for their hand tearability, high tensile strength and conformability.
Learn more about tapes and adhesives
(PDF, 44.94 Mb)