- Designed for general use in MRO / construction applications
- Sticks immediately and stays on reliably
- Strong water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
3M™ Venture Tape™ All Purpose Duct Tape 1501 is constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a natural rubber adhesive, which resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application in MRO / construction. Our 3M™ Venture Tape™ All Purpose Duct Tape 1501 allows for permanent and temporary applications.
Built to Stick
- Hanging polyethylene drapes
- Taping / splicing insulation
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
The 3M family of rugged cloth and duct tapes adheres to most surfaces for applications ranging from bundling to moisture proofing, sealing to splicing, reinforcing to hanging poly drapes. Available in a variety of colors and strengths, they’re known best for their hand tearability, high tensile strength and conformability.