- Transparent, 2 mil (0.051 mm) film tape used for general packaging applications
- Polypropylene backing material is 1.2 mil (0.030 mm) thick, moisture, chemical and UV resistant
- Good handling, easy-tear, high clarity and long aging
- Polypropylene backing material offers transparency, conformability and flexibility
3M™ Utility Grade Light Duty Packaging Tape 5910 is a transparent, hand-tearable film tape designed for general packaging applications. The polypropylene backing material is moisture, chemical and UV resistant.
Light Duty Packaging Tape 5910 adheres instantly to a wide variety of surfaces
Transparent Film Tape for General Packaging Applications
3M™ Utility Grade Light Duty Packaging Tape 5910 is a 2 mil (0.051 mm) thick transparent film tape with an acrylic adhesive which adheres instantly to a wide variety of surfaces. The polypropylene backing material offers good clarity with moisture, chemical and UV resistance. It is used for general packaging applications.
Immediate, Light-Duty Solution
- General packaging
- L-clip closure, attaching tabbing and holding
- Inner pack box closure
- Promotional bundling
- Attaching extended application tube to aerosol can
- Document envelope closure
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tapes provide immediate, high-tack adhesion and resilience to moisture and chemicals. These versatile packaging tapes allow customers to choose the film backing and adhesive needed for application success. Leverage the advantages that come with a strong, yet light-duty, packaging tape that is designed to meet the everyday challenges of packaging or temporary holding applications.