- Designed specifically for anchoring the 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Device to walls and floor/ceiling assemblies quickly and permanently
- Works with tabs on 3M Ultra Plastic Pipe Device
- Bendable metal straps replace need for toggle screws, masonry anchors or power tools
- Anchors in as little as 1 minute
Our 3M™ Ultra Fast Anchors are designed as a quick and easy way to install 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Devices around plastic pipes penetrating through rated walls and floor/ceiling assemblies. These bendable metal anchor straps require only pliers – no power tools or additional hardware are necessary – and allow for effective firestop pipe device installation in about one minute.
Ultra Fast Anchors provide an easy, efficient method of anchoring the 3M Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Device
Secure Firestop Anchoring in as Little as One Minute
Instead of toggle screws or masonry anchors that require extra time and tools to install, our 3M™ Ultra Fast Anchors provide an easy, efficient method of anchoring the 3M Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Device
(PDF, 133.51 Kb). Designed specifically for the mounting tabs on the 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Devices, these bendable metal straps let installers effectively anchor the device, the firestop material and the penetration to floor/ceiling assemblies, fire-rated gypsum wallboard and fire-rated concrete wall, floor or hollow core assemblies. Installers can secure the anchors in as little as one minute, using only pliers. There is no need for power tools, mounting screws, washers or any other fasteners.
The Science of Better Fire Protection from 3M
- Use with 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Devices
- Floor/ceiling assemblies
- Fire-rated gypsum wallboard
- Fire-rated concrete wall, floor or hollow core assemblies
- Our 16" anchors can be used in up to 12" concrete or 12" gypsum floor or wall assemblies
Since 1925 when one of our lab assistants invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life —developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations. And all of it goes into each of our adhesives, sealants, protective coatings and firestop materials, along with the best ways to use them — including 3M™ Ultra Fast Anchors for our Fire Barrier pipe devices — to improve performance, and to help businesses like yours operate faster, better and more efficiently.