- 3M easy mount liner creates micro-channels in linered side of tape
- Linered side of tape designed for mounting of photopolymer plates
- Excellent holding power on-press with high plateside adhesion and clean plate removal when demounting
- Adhesive on non-linered side of tape designed for mounting to cushioned or compressible sleeves
- Tape has the air release feature with a plate side adhesive technology designed to remove with less force in the presence of ink contaminates on flexographic print plates
- Clean plate removal when demounting or repositioning
3M™ Thin Flexographic Mounting Tape L2105 is a double coated film tape constructed of a polyester film carrier with differential adhesives designed for the corrugated printing market.
Excellent Holding Power with Clean Removal
- Mounting flexographic print plates
3M™ Thin Flexographic Plate Mounting Tape L2105 is constructed with a differential acrylic adhesive system. The adhesive on the linered side of the tape is designed for mounting of photopolymer plates. It features excellent holding power on-press with high plateside adhesion and clean plate removal when demounting. The adhesive on the non-lingered side of the tape is designed for mounting to cushioned or compressible sleeves providing easy and air-free application at mounting and clean removal when demounting.
Keep the Presses Running and Your Customers Coming Back
For decades, our products have been at work in paper mills and printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficient of how it gets done. From paper web splicing to plate mounting and packaging the finished job, you can rely on us for solutions and service throughout your operation.
Learn about 3M™ Solutions for Web Processing
(PDF, 19.3 Mb)