- No silicone is used, siloxane gas which often causes electric connection failure can not be generated
- Good softness and conformability even to non-flat IC surfaces
- Incorporates a thin acrylic layer for good handling
- Good thermal conductivity, good heat resistance and good electrical insulation properties
- Slight tack allows pre-assembly
- Good wettability for better thermal conductivity
3M™ Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5578H is designed to provide a preferential heat transfer path between heat generating components like integrated circuit chip and heat spreaders and LED lighting.
3M Pad 5578H consists of a highly conformable slightly tacky acrylic elastomer sheet filled with conductive ceramic particles