- Pads available in 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 mm
- Soft for good conformability even to non-flat integrated circuit (IC) surfaces and heat spreading blocks
- Little to no siloxane gas/oil bleeding that can cause electric connection failures
- High pressure relaxation helps reduce pressure to electric components
- Good electrical insulation properties
- Slight tack allows easy pre-assembly
- Good wetting performance for better thermal conductivity
3M™ Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5570N is designed to provide a preferential heat transfer path between heat generating components like integrated circuit chips and heat spreaders like aluminum heat sinks.
3M™ Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5570N consists of a highly conformable, slightly tacky acrylic elastomer sheet filled with thermally conductive ceramic particles.