- Highly reliable contact that allows for normal variation in BGA ball-diameter and position.
- Low spring-rate design achieves minimal solder ball deformation while allowing up to a 0.2mm range in package thickness tolerance
- In BGA applications, direction of contact force is at 45 deg angles away from ball-seat. Results: No ball-deformation at seating plane.
- Eliminates the problem of "hinge-pinch" while applying zero closing force.
- For more information, refer to Data Sheet TS-9100 (TS-9100)
1.00 mm pitch Sockets, Type I, II, III