- Pre-cut to 4” x 6” for in-field repair of damaged packages, shipping label protection, and other packaging applications where convenient carrying and easy application are necessary
- Padded for convenient carrying and "dispenser-less" taping -no cutting tool required
- Features a removable paper tab for easy handling
- Transparent, polypropylene backing with strong synthetic rubber adhesive sticks to bags, boxes, plastic film, metals and glass
- Weather resistant and long aging for indoor/outdoor use
Our 3M™ Tape Sheets 822 are pre-cut to 4” x 6” sheets for convenient carrying and “dispenser-less” taping for easy application. Each 25 sheet layered pad has a removable paper tab and is designed for in-field repair of damaged packages, shipping label protection and other, miscellaneous packaging applications such as sealing envelopes and small packages.
Holds tight to most cartons and containers
No Dispenser, No Problem
Our 3M™ Tape Sheets 822
(PDF, 12.63 Kb) are pre-cut for convenient portability and transportation, virtually eliminating the need for a tape dispenser. These pads are small enough to store in pockets, drawers, tool boxes and on desktops to eliminate bulky dispensing equipment. This feature makes in-field repairs manageable while saving time and effort. Each tape sheet features a removable paper tab for easy dispensing and application. They are ideal for a variety of bonding issues, including label protection and patching and mending of product packaging, preventing costly returns due to damage sustained along the supply chain.
Seal and Protect with a Single Sheet
- Repair damaged or broken packaging or point-of-purchase displays
- Industrial covering applications
- General reinforcement
- Protection of surfaces in manufacturing processes
- Box closure
- Protect information on boxes from weather damage
- Protect labels from yellowing or drying out
- Protect and allow for bar code reading
- General Label protection
3M™ Tape Sheets 822 are created from high performance, transparent tape sheets featuring a biaxially orientated durable polypropylene film backing that is strong, conformable and resistant to impact and shock. These tape sheets are coated with an aggressive, long-aging rubber resin adhesive that provides excellent adhesion to many types of surfaces. This adhesive is pressure sensitive and doesn't require heat, moisture or solvent activation prior to use. The backing is abrasion and weather resistant, ensuring they won't peel off while withstanding rigorous conditions.