- Tape sheets pre-cut to the size needed for your specific packaging and/or repair application.
- Padded for convenient carrying and "dispenser-less" taping - no cutting tool required
- Often used for in-field repair of damaged packages shipping label protection, and other packaging applications where convenient carrying and easy application are necessary.
- Features a removable paper tab for easy handling
- Transparent, polypropylene backing with strong synthetic rubber adhesive sticks to bags, boxes, plastic film, metals and glass
- Weather resistant and long aging for indoor/outdoor use
3M™ Tape Sheets 809G are pre-cut to the custom size of your choosing for convenient carrying and “dispenser-less” taping for easy application. Each 25 sheet layered pad has a removable paper tab and is designed for in-field repair of damaged packages, shipping label protection and other, miscellaneous packaging applications such as sealing envelopes and small packages.
3M™ Tape Sheets adhere to bags, boxes, plastic film, powder coats, metals and glass
No Dispenser? No Problem!
3M™ Tape Sheets 809G have a durable polypropylene backing that is strong and conformable. The pressure sensitive hot melt rubber resin adhesive is formulated to provide good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including bags, boxes, plastic film, metals and glass. For easy one hand application, simply peel away the back sheet and place the pad on a vertical or horizontal surface.
Portable and Lightweight for Convenient Use
- In-field repair of damages packages
- Shipping label protection
- Miscellaneous packaging applications
With peel and stick convenience, 3M™ Tape Sheets 809G are perfect for in-field repairing, patching and mending, avoiding costly returns and product re-work due to damage sustained in the supply chain, from plant to retail store.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.