- Pre-cut to 4” x 6” for temporary attachment label protection and other clean removal applications
- Clean removal, repositionable tape pad with backing that can be written on
- Matte, acetate backing with acrylate adhesive sticks to bags, boxes, plastic film, metals and glass
- Padded for convenient carrying and "dispenser-less" taping, no cutting tool required
- Features a removable paper tab for easy handling
3M™ Tape Sheets 802 are pre-cut to 4” x 6” sheets for convenient carrying and “dispenser-less” taping. Each 25 sheet layered pad has a repositionable paper tab and is designed for temporary attachment, label protection and other clean removal applications such as sealing envelopes and small packages.
3M™ Tape Sheets 802 is a repositionable tape pad with backing that can be written on
No Dispenser? No Problem!
3M™ Tape Sheets 802 have an acetate backing that is strong, conformable and shock resistant. The Post-it® low adhesion adhesive is formulated to allow for repositionability on surfaces including bags, boxes, plastic film, metals and glass. The matte surface can be written on with pen, pencil and other writing tools. For easy one hand application, simply peel away the back sheet and place the pad on a vertical or horizontal surface.
Portable and Lightweight for Convenient Use
- Temporary attachment
- Shipping label protection
- Miscellaneous packaging applications
With peel and stick convenience, 3M™ Tape Sheets
802 are perfect for temporary attachment without damaging the surface. It features repositionability and a write on surface.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.