- Impervious polyethylene film provides a barrier to liquids, reducing exposure to blood and body fluids
- Incise area gives complete coverage of lashes, lids, and brows for isolation of globe and incision area
- Matte finish helps reduce glare from drape surface during procedure
- 200 ea/cs
- Drape styles with fluid control pouches help minimize the risk of exposure to healthcare personnel
- Maximizes OR efficiency by providing fluid control
- Saves time and money by helping to eliminate the need to add pouch to the drape
- Malleable face arches are incorporated into the 1055B fabric drapes to help provide easy access for OR teams and/or equipment
- Helps eliminate the need for a bar
Medium drape with Incise Film.
3M™ Steri-Drape™ Medium Drape with Incise Film 1060 is an ophthalmic surgical drape with incise film. The ophthalmic drapes are available in a variety of sizes with different design features to meet the needs and surgery requirements of ophthalmic surgeons worldwide.
- For use in all types of cataract, intraocular and refractive procedures
- Isolating lid margins and eyelashes from the surgical site