- Flying splice tape with high performance adhesive for splicing light to heavy weight paper
- Engineered splitting layer for consistent splicing at high speeds
- Fiber-free construction prevents print defects
- Thick construction to compensate for roll profile variation on wide webs
- Full adhesive backing for improved handling and easy splice setup
- Repulpable construction for printers who want to recycle scrap
- Excellent heat resistance (up to 400°F/200°C) makes this an ideal choice for web processing
3M™ Splittable Flying Splice Tape R7369 is designed for commercial printing applications running at high speeds and high temperatures. It can be used with light to heavy weight paper running at high speeds.
3M offers a variety of splittable flying splice tape
What’s Best for Your Press?
When it comes to printing applications, we at 3M have been working for decades to provide the best products capable of increasing productivity, improving safety and inspiring innovation. Our 3M™ Splittable Flying Splice Tape R7369 is no exception. We designed 3M™ Splittable Flying Splice Tape R7369 to possess a number of attributes capable of keeping printing and converting operations consistent and fast. Our 3M™ Splittable Flying Splice Tape R7369 is a paper tape made with repulpable splicing adhesives. This tape is designed for commercial printing applications running at high speeds and high temperatures. It excels across a variety of light to heavy weight papers.
Recommended Splicing Applications
- Commercial printing splices
- High speed newspaper and offset printing
- Off-line preparations and subsequent roll storage
Thick construction compensates for roll profile variation
Constructed for Consistency
This flying splice tape splits into two single-sided tapes. It has a fiber-free construction, which eliminates the possibility of small pieces of tape or fibers contaminating the print station. The thick construction compensates for roll profile variation on wide webs. In addition, the tape lays flat for improved handling and clean splicing. The high performance adhesive designed for light to heavy weight paper splicing. Engineered splitting layer for consistent splicing at high speeds, it is faster, and more efficient because there is less down time due to web breaks.
See more solutions in the Converter Markets Selection Guide
(PDF, 3.23 Mb)