- Nickel on copper-plated polyester fabric backing provides corrosion resistance and good shielding effectiveness.
- Polyester non-woven fabric makes a very thin and mechanically strong backing with excellent flexibility and conformability, and light weight.
- Polyester non-woven fabric is also easily handled (minimizes finger laceration) and easily converted (slitting and die cutting).
- Conductive particles in the adhesive provides low contact resistance between the substrate and the backing to drain static charge.
- Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
- Removable liner makes it easy to handle and die cut complex shapes.
- There are both standard and custom roll widths and lengths to meet a variety of application needs.
3M™ Shielding Non-woven Fabric Tape CN-3490 has a thin 2.0-mil nickel copper-coated non-woven fabric backing with a conductive pressure-sensitive adhesive and liner.